Welcome to Indigo Health – your centre for Health, Happiness & Harmony.
Indigo Health for Mind & Body was established to meet the mental, emotional, and physical needs of people wanting to regain or maintain health and happiness. Our qualified and professional practitioners all share the philosophy that we serve our clients best by providing an integrated approach to health and wellbeing. This shared concept means that our practitioners provide a range of services to effectively treat our clients presenting concerns and address their health needs.
Our mission is to assist you to achieve your goals and to live life with a calm mind, a loving heart, and a healthy body. People seek our help for many reasons. A brief list of those reasons include, but is not limited to, goals such as: to reduce stress, to improve their relationships, to be a better parent, to be more confident, to reduce emotional pain including trauma, anxiety and depression, to eliminate unhealthy habits, to improve health, to process grief, and to increase their happiness and life satisfaction. Indigo Health for Mind & Body practitioners aim of provide quality professional services to support clients to advance their emotional and physical wellbeing, enhance their relationships, and improve life satisfaction.
Indigo Health for Mind & Body services include:
- Clinical Psychology services for individuals and couples – Dr Patricia O’Rourke.
- Child Psychology services for children, adolescents, parents and families – Tricia Chandra and Sharon Ryan.
- Psychology and Counselling services - Dr Fiona Bosly, Helen Schmidt, and Vern Kirton
- EAP Services - for work related and organisational issues
- Medicare and Private Health Insurance Rebates
Please refer to the Practitioners and Services pages for more detailed information.